Useful links to health information on the net
- Burrell Behavior Health – operating a clinic in Versailles
- Capital Region Medical Center – operating a medical clinic in Versailles.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Provides information on Health and Safety Topics, including Birth Defects, Disabilities, Emergency Preparedness, Environmental Health, Genetics and Genomics, Health Promotion, Injury & Violence Prevention and Control, Travelers Health, Vaccines and Immunizations and Workplace Health and Safety. Collects data and statistics on all sorts of health related matters.
- Medline Plus – Service of the U. S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health
Health Topics, Drug Information, Medical Encyclpoedia, Medical Dictionary, Health News and Directories of Doctors, Hospitals and other health care providers.
Health information from the world famous Mayo Clinic of Rochester, Minnesota. Has information on diseases & conditions, healthy living, a drug lookup and various health tools.
- Morgan County Health Center – providing public health services at a local level to all citizens of Morgan County.
- Prairie Hill Clinic – serves as a medical hub for Morgan county residents by offering a network of services.
- SSM Health – operating a medical clinic in Versailles.
- WebMD Health
Provider of online information, educational services and communities for physicians and consumers.
- Cancer.gov – Provided by the National Cancer Institute
Sections on Types of Cancer, Treatments, Prevention and Causes, Screening and Testing, Coping with Cancer, Support and Resources and more.